AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Derniers sujets
» Humeur du moment
Aujourd'hui à 9:52 par damedenuit

» Que faites-vous en ce moment ?
Aujourd'hui à 9:50 par damedenuit

» Message et humeur du moment en musique..
Aujourd'hui à 9:20 par Prunetille

» Demain est une autre nuit
Aujourd'hui à 4:37 par Skanzie

» coucou
Aujourd'hui à 4:34 par Skanzie

» Qu'écoutez vous en ce moment ?
Hier à 23:57 par Fred'

» cap ou pas cap ?
Hier à 23:18 par Angie37

» Si tu étais ?
Hier à 23:13 par Angie37

» Votre sourire/rire du jour
Hier à 21:47 par renarde

Mots-clés
saison belle service première récit kyss girl femme lesbien DRAGUE vous vidéo fois Adèle kelysa votre love ebook écoutez film lesbienne rennes films image jour amour
Sondage

Partagez | 

English

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
bymousse

MessageSujet: Re: English    Lun 18 Jan - 21:39

Girls, you need to get wilder! I am asking you what you would do if you ever win the lottery, it's not a bonus to your salary it's freaking millions euros. You need to give a though about this cause you are definitely not ready ^^ Going to work shouldn't be in your list, when you have money, it's easy to make more money without having to wake up at 6.
I'll be the best investor this world ever see ahah. I'll buy houses everywhere in the word and of course, I help people who need help Smile
So what about traveling? I love it, I do it every time I can and I love going places where culture is totally different.
Right now I am in Senegal for my association and I can tell you that we are confronted to cultural differences every single days. Here, it's difficult to be heard when you are a woman and you can argue for a long time about different subjects without being able to agree. I used to talk for hours with a man about politics and religions and it was exciting, I loved it.
And in the U.S., when I wanted to pass my driving license, I had to think like an American because the right answers to the questions where for me, a French girl, wrong...

Every countries have their own way to think, to analyze things. A country, like a person behave based on his history.
The most important thing when you are traveling is to be open minded and never try to change people's mind. The most interesting thing is to explain why you feel a certain way and accept someone else point of view.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Jaffa

MessageSujet: Re: English    Mar 19 Jan - 9:10

Hello and welcome Taureau Very Happy

Yes indeed Bymousse we might have to get wilder!! But I love so much travelling so it is my first idea when I let myself think I could win to euromillions (maybe I will have to begin to play to euromillions for that ^^)

I totally agree with you Bymousse when you said that we have to be open minded and totally accept culture of other people we meet during a trip or people we just meet at work or elsewhere. It is the best way to learn to know this person and it is very rewarding to discover different cultures or to have to work differently in order to accommodate to another way of working because of culture and education of the others.

What do you have to say on this subject Lullah and Taureau?

Have a nice day Very Happy
Lullah

MessageSujet: Re: English    Mar 19 Jan - 23:55

Hey people

I may not be a big globe-trotter like you all but I do like travelling too. I think it helps to keep the mind opened and makes you more tolerant. The discovery of other cultures, other ways of living or doing is very rewarding. cheers  

But the fact is that I hate the airplane  Evil or Very Mad . Just thinking that I'd have for more than 20 hours of flight to go to Australia, I am tired already  pale . Otherwise, like you I am always very fond of discovering new things.  :suzydance:
When I was younger, I was looking over the scenery in the trips than the meeting of another culture. But now, when getting older  :smiley rouge: , I have another curiosity and I'm more interested in the history, culture of the host country or region.
But I must confess that there are countries that I do not feel like visiting, and some others that are in my to-do list. I'm planning to learn Italian next year. I love this language Very Happy
bymousse

MessageSujet: Re: English    Mer 20 Jan - 23:08

That's a shame to be afraid in plane but I get it. The more I take it, the less I am comfortable. Although I traveled first class a month ago and it was amazing. I never woke up as happy as I was ^^ and the hostess who took care of us were really charming Wink
You can always try with short distance Lullah, Greece for example, it not that far and really beautiful.
What are the countries you really want to visit girls?
I personally don't have any countries where I don't want to go and I definitely want to go to Australia. I'd also like to do a road trip and go to Laos, Vietnam and Thailand. Latin America can be interesting to, like going to Peru or Bolivia. Oh and Cuba, I love cigars and old American cars Smile I also always wanted to backpack in Africa but it's way too dangerous.
Basically I want to go everywhere ^^
Lullah

MessageSujet: Re: English    Jeu 21 Jan - 10:59

Hey shame back girly :suzytirelalang

I cannot so far afford to travel first class, but I know the comfort in there. This really would be ideal for someone like me who suffers from motion sickness. You know, even by car, over long distances, I may be sick, unless I'm the driver. And same in train, but they wouldn't want me to drive :smiley rouge: . So I'm just considering teleportation Laughing
And I do not happen to be very sensitive to the charms of the hostesses because I have that distinct feeling that their caring or kindness is directed to the "client" and not me as a person Rolling Eyes

I already have tried the short distances, Bymousse. And I would so love to go to Brazil, Australia, Japon, the Maldives islands, Sénégal... Those are in my to-do list. I have hard time to consider going in countries where there has been a lot of human suffering such as South Africa (but I'd go anyway), lebanon, vietnam, Burundi, Corea... I'm not confortable when I Can't feel completely secure Neutral

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: English    Jeu 21 Jan - 11:23

Bymousse a écrit:
I also always wanted to backpack in Africa but it's way too dangerous.

Oh, shit !
You think Africa is really dangerous by backpack ?
My next trip is surely Madagascar, Tanzania or Kenya.
Why do you think that ?
I mean ...
If we listen the minestry of foreign affairs, almost all the world is dangerous Rolling Eyes
But, you are in Senegal.
What do you think about this country ?
Is it safe for the strangers ?

I am not affraid by planes, but it's very not confortable during a long-haul Rolling Eyes
My ass suffers a lot, but a didn't try the first class ^^
We can drink, eat, watch movie, listen music, it's nice !

I visited Indonesia (one week on Java and one week on Bali) et Peru (three week, south of Peru), it was wonderfull !
I would like to return to Asia : Laos, Cambodia, discover Africa, of course and New Zeland, but the flight is very expansive like the cost of living, so not the same budget !!
Lullah

MessageSujet: Re: English    Jeu 21 Jan - 11:57

Western africa is safe in general. And I think you Can backpack out there, though there are sole areas you should avoid venturing. But I'm quite doubtful about the easthern side Suspect Better to Spaak with natives first Neutral
bymousse

MessageSujet: Re: English    Jeu 21 Jan - 13:47

Lullah, you need a good travel buddy. I offer my service. And everyone can tell you I am the best to organize a trip Wink
Come to Senegal any time you want, I'll welcome you in my house Very Happy
And when you know how to teleport, gimme a call!

I will not say western Africa is safer, I think south is though.

Alexplosif, I love Africa and it's my second continent. I have my family in Cameroon and friends everywhere but you always should be carefully!
I personally feel safe in Senegal. We are starting the get known in our neighborhood and as we help them, we gained their respect.
Still we always have to be careful and I know I'll never let my mom go alone...
I think Madagascar, Tanzania and Kenya are safe places to go.
For me backpacking means taking the bus with everyone or been 10 in a small car, sleeping where I am welcomed and share dinner with my hosts. And this is what I don't recommend in Africa. I'll never discourage someone who wants to discover this continent because you learn so much and appreciate life more than ever when you come back. But you have to plan it right and know exactly where to go. And when you are white, it's always good to have someone from the country you are in with you...
taureau

MessageSujet: Re: English    Jeu 21 Jan - 13:51

Hello! Smile
taureau a écrit:

If I win millionS of euros, i will made many thing, more and less (yes, i want to said "and" and not "or" ^^) materials.

in a first time, i will go in a good restaurant to reactive some olds memories.
After that, i will help some peoples of my family, and i will payed myself some travels: to Ireland, United Kingdom, USA, Canada, ...

in the same time, i began a lot of activities that i want to practices more or less in the same time.

that's all ^^

Have a good afternoon ^^

Bymousse and Jaffa,
For me there is no needs to wants something else than those things ^^
if I develop what y had wanted to said:
- travels in ireland would be a road trip of 1, 2 or 3 month to discover this nature.
- same thing to UK
-travels in USA will take more or less than 3 or 4 month of full climbing, every day, slipping on the montains
- I will travels on Tibet, during more than 12 month, with a time out with chaolin's to learn teir religion, and technics.

- The activities will be learn greatefully climbing, violin, piano, surf, equitation, high level of archery, cross of archery and equitation, singing,
- go on the Mont blanc (in the first time) to take my self minerals on ountain,

is that enouth leveled things? x)
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: English    Jeu 21 Jan - 13:52

I think I should labour my english for I will better, because i'm a very very bad chiasse.

Ça me fait flipper tous ces gens bilingues autour de moi alors que je suis restée au niveau "Bryan is in the kitchen" Shocked
taureau

MessageSujet: Re: English    Jeu 21 Jan - 13:55

dictionnary is our best friend at the beginning Jenlaine x)

(c'est en essayant que tu arrives à mieux comprendre (en tout cas, c'est comme ca que ca marche pour moi ^^))
bymousse

MessageSujet: Re: English    Jeu 21 Jan - 14:26

Not that's not enough taureau ^^
Don't take it the wrong way hein but in my opinion, you don't think big enough.
I'll explain!
The countries you said you want to go, the trip you want to do are things that you can do. All you need is to put all your energy in one objective at a time. You can accomplish those trips without winning the lottery.
For example, we talked with my cousin and her boyfriend about a trip in the US for a long time, we wanted to do the Route 66. They don't have money, same here, but one day we decided to save money to do this freaking trip and we did it and it was one of the best road trip I ever did. We stayed in NYC for 4 days, I know the city so it was easy to go to all the best spots with a short period of time. Then we took a flight to Chicago where we rented a car and we traveled for a month, changing motels everyday to finally get to San Francisco.
I am not criticizing your wants, but girl if you really want to, you can do what you wish for.

And Jenlaine, the best way to learn English is of course traveling but when you can't, watch tv. When my mom was complaining that I was watching too much tv show I said "shut mom, I am learning" ^^
taureau

MessageSujet: Re: English    Jeu 21 Jan - 14:43

Bymousse, y understand what you want to said.

Maybe i've forget to specifiate littles things.

When i talk to go to the USA to climb, it's including a very big preparation physically and mentally.
This physically preparation will be month of climbing, when you climb every days, 9 or 10 hours a day, when you traveled in france, belgium, and other european countries to learn to talk and understand the rock language.

I don't say that in the real life i will never do it, because is fauls, one day i will climb some way of 200 or 800 meters on the cliff, without return possible.

I know that one day, I will go to part or totally of the countries i had spoken, because for the moment i can't do it in place, but one day I will create the oportunity.

Millions will not be the way to make thing that i will never thinking that i will do in the future.
It will be a easier way to do what I want to do. The dreams that i make some times.

Because I have dreams, I know that for the moment i've not mentally capacity to make them in place, but one day i will do it.

(i think that i have lightly derived of the subject ^^)
bymousse

MessageSujet: Re: English    Jeu 21 Jan - 15:25

We were basically talking about what money can buy, that's why I said that but I totally get your point taureau :drapeaublanc:
Btw, I like your pic, it's badass Smile
Lullah

MessageSujet: Re: English    Jeu 21 Jan - 17:35

[quote="bymousse"]Lullah, you need a good travel buddy. I offer my service. And everyone can tell you I am the best to organize a trip Wink
Come to Senegal any time you want, I'll welcome you in my house Very Happy
And when you know how to teleport, gimme a call!

Tanks for the invitation, Bym Very Happy
I'll give it a thought Wink
Jaffa

MessageSujet: Re: English    Jeu 21 Jan - 20:13

Helloo Very Happy

So I will keep going on the travel subject!!

I would like to do first all the North America! And my dream will be realized (in part) this summer since I'm going on a trip in Canada! :toutecontente:  I will be able to improve my English skills!!

Then I would like to go in Latin America and in Sweden and Norway! And my absolute dream would be to do a trip in Nepal (I'm fond of hikking so It would be one of my favorite experiment!!) :
taureau

MessageSujet: Re: English    Jeu 21 Jan - 20:42

bymousse a écrit:
We were basically talking about what money can buy, that's why I said that but I totally get your point taureau :drapeaublanc:
Btw, I like your pic, it's badass Smile

In fact, i hadn't understood that it was basically about money ^^ (even if it was either a big part of my plans ^^)

i'm sorry but i don't understand your last sentence ^^
bymousse

MessageSujet: Re: English    Jeu 21 Jan - 22:41

I suppose it's you on the picture so I said it looks cool Smile

It'll be my pleasure Lullah Wink
taureau

MessageSujet: Re: English    Ven 22 Jan - 9:20

ok, I had no understood that you were talking about the picture x)

I practice climbing, but it's not me on the picture, it's not mi level x) (one day, I will be on a picture like this ^^)
Jaffa

MessageSujet: Re: English    Ven 22 Jan - 14:54

I have always wanted to try climbing!! But I have never tried! I haven't have the chance to try yet!

Since how long did you practice climbing Taureau?

taureau

MessageSujet: Re: English    Ven 22 Jan - 15:04

If you can come to the next irl to lille, if you want we'll try it Smile

7 years, but I've practice other sports between 2 periods
Jaffa

MessageSujet: Re: English    Ven 22 Jan - 15:11

thanks for the invit ! I will think about it for the next irl in Lille Very Happy

7 years!! I bet you must have a good level!

What others sports? Smile
taureau

MessageSujet: Re: English    Ven 22 Jan - 15:40

you're welcome Smile

not really ^^ (for me lol)

rugby and archery
Jaffa

MessageSujet: Re: English    Sam 23 Jan - 9:27

So It would be with pleasure Smile

You are kidding! After 7 years you must be quite good at climbing at least better than me!! ^^

I have never play rugby (but I love watching a match Very Happy) but I have already practice a little archery and I like it.

Sports I practiced and liked are rowing, triathlon and running.

Lullah and Bymousse, do you have a sport you love practicing?

Another question to revive the debate, what do you think of justice (the institution) in general in the world? What does this word really means to you?  (I enjoy writing in English so I try to find subject but feel free to ask another question if you want Smile )
bymousse

MessageSujet: Re: English    Sam 23 Jan - 15:23

I used to play basketball for 8 years. I also played tennis and golf, believe me or not, those were the cheapest sport to play at that time...

About justice. This word doesn't mean a lot in a lot of countries. In the US, how many innocent people died because of death penalty? How many black people died in the street because policeman did their own justice?
In Senegal, I heard stories about young women in prison because they killed their baby. At first you are shocked but when they explain that they had no other choices, that if their family had found out they were pregnant with no husband, they would have loose everything cause their family would have kicked them out... And those are really young girls who had been found by justice.
In Africa, in Russia and other countries you can die or spend time in prison because your only crime is to be gay, justice punish gay people.
There is a famous story about a young girl raped in Latin America. The man walked free and she had been excommunicated because she had a baby outside marriage....
And I would not talk about how woman are treated in a lot of countries. They have no rights and justice doesn't do shit about the way they are treated when they dare to attack.
I can go on and on with examples.
Every countries speak about justice but a lot are to blame.
What do you think about justice Jaffa?
Lullah

MessageSujet: Re: English    Dim 24 Jan - 0:19

Jaffa,
I used to play tennis, but not anymore coz my doctor told me to avoid impact sports to preserve the arch of my back. Now I use some Zumba, biking and badmingtom from time to time.

Byms,
justice is a very sensitive subject, and I think that cases of injustice are so common that we'll all agree with the concept. What you described is too heartbreaking there wont even be matter to debate. it will be a wailing wali, instead  :smiley rouge:
Some controversial subjects like infidelity, lesbiannism and motherhood, lesbianism and sex, lesbianism and prostitution ... are more to unleash passions and cause controversy

What d'ya think?

Ho there is also sexual allusions in cartoons Laughing Or the case of bogdanov Brothers  :suzyrit:  ... otherwise the power in the hands of a woman: to fear or to hope? Suspect
Jaffa

MessageSujet: Re: English    Dim 24 Jan - 9:17

welll Lullah I think you are good to launch a debate!!

First, I totally agree with you Bymousse and Lullah. In so many countries Justice means nothing (it is just a game of power and money and the most powerful win with justice or not) and Injustice is so present in all countries that indeed it could be difficult to discuss about.

I will pick lesbiannism and motherwood, Lullah. I think if two people are ready to found a family then they are in the right to have children and are as capable as a heterosexual family even more since all news we can hear about children whom are mistreated.
I think the only problem (and the most important problem) in lesbiannism and motherwood is not the homosexual family but the look of others people and their judgment.

What do you think about this subject?
bymousse

MessageSujet: Re: English    Lun 25 Jan - 16:24

I also think Lullah always choose good topics to discuss Wink

So lesbianism and motherhood it is.
I think we should live our life like we want to but we all know that it's way more complex than that. We tend to care about what others think of us.
I think we should all have the right to build a family even if we are gay.
Having two mothers will not ruined a kid's life and you don't miss something you never had (meaning: a father), even if I think kids with mothers should have a male figure in their life, same for gay father.
The mothers should explain to their kids that their family is different from others but that what only matters is the love they have for each others.
It's important for the kids to fully understand things.
It's not quite the same but as a biracial kid, my white mom raised us alone and always told us we were half African so physically different from the other kids and that maybe they'll be mean but we are all the same and we should be proud of our differences.
I tell you that because one day at school when I was a child, a foster biracial kid told me I was ugly because I was "black". First he was way darker than me and I can also tell you that he wasn't aware of the color of his skin. Why? Because he was surrounded by white people, his former mother and the woman how took care of him were white and one of his half sister was white, blond with blue eyes.
It didn't affect me because I was aware of my difference, I understood it and was proud of it. The kid who had insulted me in the other hand wasn't and he probably suffered from other kids mockeries.
And that's exactly my point!
A kid who has gay parents can feel really bad if he is bullied because of his different family unless his parents made him feel comfortable with his own life.

I don't really know what you meant by lesbianism and motherhood but I figured it has to do with the difficulties of raising kids and make them understand who they are and how to be proud of their family...
Lullah

MessageSujet: Re: English    Mar 26 Jan - 0:01

Okay, we cannot miss something we never had. I would agree with that. But I don't think this applies to this case. We're talking about almost vital needs here, not simple desires.

The emotional needs of a child can also be filled by two moms, two dads or a dad and a mom. However, we don't grow in isolation. We see people around, we compare, we try to fit in, and most children need model.
A child who is raised by only 2 women for example, will still need a male figure (we don't all live in THE L WOLD  tongue ), hence the importance of uncles, friends who will always act as male figure. I mean, you just can't just say, we need anyone, we' re going to manage by ourselves. It is very rare that the education of a child is done without external influence.

Byms,
This topic covers many aspects of which homoparental education is only one facet. Feel free to guide the subjetc as desired Wink
I agree on the need to explain the differences to children and teach them not to be afraid of them.

Personally, I much wonder about the de ownership of a child in a homoparental family. I know that in France, the child's mother is the one who carries him. I have to wonder how it is decided in a lesbian couple who will carry the child. In case of separation, what are the rights of the "secondary" parent? None ! This is not fair, especially if it has contributed to the child's education. And precisely, do you consider the child to both parents as equal knowing that the other has not really contributed to his procreation? This is also the same type of problem in stepfamilies; is the authority over the child a matter of education?
As a lesbian, how do you consider your future motherhood? Would you be the one who will carry the child? Why yes or no?
bymousse

MessageSujet: Re: English    Mar 26 Jan - 14:33

Don't try to pick a fight Lullah, we are not made to disagree ^^ I agree with you, a kid needs a male figure if he has moms and vice versa Smile

As long as the family is united and that there is no big problem, everything can be fine. Of course legally, one of the parent has no right but I think it's manageable.
I know two women who had two kids and both carried so each one of them have "their own" child. I feel like it can be more difficult for gay dads...
The situation can become tricky when there is a separation. If both adult can stay mature and smart, everything can be ok but if the legal mom decides to forbid the other mom to see the kids, she has the right to.
I don't think when you start a family you think about all of this, you are in the euphoria, you both feel equal and you start your family like every couple.

To answer your question, I have no idea if I'll carry a child. I always wanted to have kids and I love children but I never "dreamed" of being pregnant. If I have to, I will tough.
I don't mind not sharing DNA with the kid, I will love him or her equally and consider him or her as my own child. Even if you have "nothing to do" with the baby, you share the pregnancy with your wife, you are here for her and care for her, blood is nothing.
You can also ask a brother to give away some sperm too, basically you are the same... but it can be fucked up.
Lullah

MessageSujet: Re: English    Mer 27 Jan - 0:46

Okay Byms, I agree to agree ... for now.  Dingue

Refering to you answer, I take it that you'll offer to carry the child only if your wife wouldn't? My question specically is, how is it going to bé to make the décision? What if she neither has ever dreamed of being pregnant? you will decide by drawing straws or there will be a number of things to consider such as medical history, health status of each, employment status ...? Hésite
Jaffa

MessageSujet: Re: English    Mer 27 Jan - 10:40

I agree with you two Lullah and Bymousse! First, we indeed all have the right to build a family if we want to no matter if it is an homo parental family or not. I think all family have external influences so a child in a homo parental family have as chance as a child in a hetero parental family of blossoming.

You raised a interesting problem here Lullah, the problem of the legitimacy of the two parents in a hom parental family. By the law, it is only the mother that carries the child that is legitimated. I think it is a big mistake that the other mother can't recognize the child as her own like in a hetero parental family since a parent is the person that raise and educate you and if two mother raise a child then they are one's family.

Moreover, I think both parent as equal, no matter the law, when both parent participate in the education of a child. But they have to fully involve themselves in the education and participate in the life's child.

I don't know yet how I consider my future motherhood and if I will carry the child or not.

bymousse

MessageSujet: Re: English    Mer 27 Jan - 20:15

Yeah sure, I don't mind been pregnant if my wife don't want to.
Lulls, I don't think there is a correct answer for this situation. It depends on a lot of things.
And if no one want to carry the baby, you can still adopt Smile
Rock
Modératrice

MessageSujet: Re: English    Ven 29 Jan - 2:44

Do you recall, not long ago
We would walk on the sidewalk
Innocent, remember?
All we did was care for each other

But the night was warm
We were bold and young
All around the wind blows
We would only hold on to let go

Blow a kiss, fire a gun
We need someone to lean on

What will we do when we get old?
Will we walk down the same road?
Will you be there by my side?
Standing strong as the waves roll over

When the nights are long
Longing for you to come home
All around the wind blows
We would only hold on to let go
Lullah

MessageSujet: Re: English    Ven 29 Jan - 23:12

Loool rock, tu dans quand tu écoutait ça? Laughing

Hey people, where have y' all disap? What ?
There are so many subjects we can fight over Tu veux te battre ? . How do you feel about debating on infidélité? Hésite

what is infidelity to you? At what moment, what act do you consider that this is infidelity?
What is your red line?
What can make you be unfaithful to your Partner ?
Can you forgive your Partner's infidelity? yes or no, why? at what time, what act you consider that this is infidelity? what is your red line?

Girls, I know this is quite a sensitive issue. This requires just your objectivity, not necessarily your experience. So no need to talk about your life, unless you want to Sifflote Girl , just say what you think not what you experienced, ok?

Now ladies, all at your keyboards! Ordinateur
Jaffa

MessageSujet: Re: English    Dim 31 Jan - 23:23

We have not disappear Lullah !! I just haven't take the time to write about a subject! Smile

So infidelity!
In my view, the act of infidelity starts with flirting and hitting on someone. The red line for me is kissing or having  Au lit with another people.
What can make me unfaithful to my partner? Nothing I hope since I consider myself as faithful.
I think it will be very difficult for me to forgive my partner's infidelity since I will lost all confidence in my partner.

Indeed it is quite a sensitive subject! I have more to say on it but I'm so tired I let you give your opinion and I will add my point after!

Good luck for next week Very Happy
Lullah

MessageSujet: Re: English    Lun 1 Fév - 22:08

As for me, infidelity is when my partner’s love for me is not on top of everything anymore.
From the moment he/she puts someone else interests before my own or those of our couple, then he/she is being unfaithful to me, to us  Evil or Very Mad  
My red line is therefore difficult to define regarding my conception of infidelity. I’m not saying that I wouldn’t mind if my partner kisses or has sex with someone else. But infidelity is not all about sex. And the most important would be the reason why. So before I go psycho on the unfaithful  Colère , I’d consider how I’d come to be informed of that and why he/she did it.

Yes, I think I May forgive my partner’s infidelity because to err is human and no one is perfect  Rolling Eyes . En même temps, quand je dis ça, je n’en crois pas un mot…  EhEh
But I’m completely aware that nobody is immune to make a mistake. And again, for me the mistake would depend on why, where, who, how many times… If it’s just a fling and he/she is not making a habit of cheating on me, I might be okay with that and move forward. But if it’s something deeper, then we’d need to talk.

At that point, I agree with you Jaffa. Trust is something so fragile; years to build and seconds to destroy. Would I be able to keep my trust in him/her? Actually, I don’t know. I’d consider what hangs one the balance before.
I’m only a human made of flesh. So I’m not immune to be unfaithful, but for what or why would I be ? For love… I guess. What else ? This is the only excuse I can see for now, and I think it’s a pretty good one  Rougis
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: English    Aujourd'hui à 11:15

English
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2